The Islamic Journal begins with a historical background of Islamic society and how it developed and then went on to develop the rest of the world, Islamic society didn't simply advance scientifically excelling above other societies it gave the world the social, legal and moral tools needed to create the modern world. The Journal then covers the topics relating to the Islamic science of Tassawwuf at the heart of everything Islamic. It came about as a result of a book I was writing called “The Knowledge Behind The Terminology and Concepts in Tassawwuf and It’s Origin”, the title is as descriptive as possible because the book was written in the same style as classical islamic texts, a single document without any chapter’s, as they were a later invention which hindered the flow of the book.
The Journal, which is written sequentially, covers a wide range of related topics in a much deeper scope, from the history of Islamic civilisation and how it developed as a result of it’s practices to the prophets understanding of Space and the Universe and how Allah used them as an example to teach man about his self.
Table Of Contents
1) Scientific Discoveries Are The Signs Of Allah and What It Means To Read Them
2) The Prophet (saws) Knowledge Of The Universe The Miracle Allah Gave
3) The Prophet (saws) Was Science The End Of The Old World Of Oracles and The Begining Of The Scientific Age
4) The Foundations Of Islamic Society Are Laid Down and the World Is Changed Forver.
5) The Objectives Of The Qruan and Sunnah Are Codified Into Law
1) The Objectives Of Shariah
2) Imam Al Shatibi
3) The Maqasid Model
4) The Question Of The Ship and Torture
5) Founding Fathers of America and The Enlightenment Adopt The Maqasid Of Shariah