Cloud of Nibelheim is an Ex-SOLDIER 1st Class, now a mercenary willing to do any dirty job, if the price is right. Goaded on by his childhood friend he ends up joining an eco-terrorist organization called Avalanche, who are fighting for the very lift of the planet. As they fight the monolithic mega-corporation known as Shinra Inc., Cloud's past and Avalanche's struggles intertwine, and the reluctant mercenary finds motivation to fight to save the planet from a different threat and settle the score with a menace from the past in the process.
The guide offers the following:
- A full walkthrough of the main game.
- Sidequests and optional dungeons are fully covered.
- Mini-games and challenges such as Chocobo breeding and racing, the Battle Arena and Fort Condor missions are explained in detail.
- Strategies for defeating the game's optional super-bosses.
- The location of every piece of Materia, ultimate weapon, ultimate Limit Break and Enemy Skill.
- A complete Chocobo Breeding section separate from the walkthrough, for easy information about the all-important art of aviculture.
- Trophy list, including detailed step-by-step information on disposition changes throughout the game for the "Best Bromance" trophy.
Customer ReviewsSee All
Great companion guide to FF7. I found it extremely funny as well. Easy read. Breaks down everything. So if you’re looking to get every single trophy, this is the guide for you.
Not what I expected, worth half the price
Not as good as what u can find on the web... For free. But it does give an in depth walkthrough where there is a lot of reading and no maps. I regret buying but would recommend if it ever goes on sale. Get the German version that is free and a translate app is the best way to go. Sorry Gamerguides but the truth must be told.