Final Fantasy VII - Strategy Guide
Cloud of Nibelheim is an Ex-SOLDIER 1st Class, now a mercenary willing to do any dirty job, if the price is right. Goaded on by his childhood friend he ends up joining an eco-terrorist organization called Avalanche, who are fighting for the very lift of the planet. As they fight the monolithic mega-corporation known as Shinra Inc., Cloud's past and Avalanche's struggles intertwine, and the reluctant mercenary finds motivation to fight to save the planet from a different threat and settle the score with a menace from the past in the process.
The guide offers the following:
- A full walkthrough of the main game.
- Sidequests and optional dungeons are fully covered.
- Mini-games and challenges such as Chocobo breeding and racing, the Battle Arena and Fort Condor missions are explained in detail.
- Strategies for defeating the game's optional super-bosses.
- The location of every piece of Materia, ultimate weapon, ultimate Limit Break and Enemy Skill.
- A complete Chocobo Breeding section separate from the walkthrough, for easy information about the all-important art of aviculture.
- Trophy list, including detailed step-by-step information on disposition changes throughout the game for the "Best Bromance" trophy.
Great companion guide to FF7. I found it extremely funny as well. Easy read. Breaks down everything. So if you’re looking to get every single trophy, this is the guide for you.
Partial area are missing?
Briefly went through the guidebook notice a portion of the story is missing. But considering it being written by the gamer, I guess it’s the best it can gets comparing to the official guide.