The Dating Dilemma
* Don’t think about your birthday tomorrow. Or debt, your crappy apartment, and nonexistent social life.
* Re-stock wine and ice cream.
* Die in a raging blaze of humiliation when the super-hot and very delicious fireman waiting in your office is not, in fact, a strip-o-gram birthday present.
* Reschedule the fire safety inspection you 100 per cent failed because of said humiliation.
* Agree to fake date Mr. Not-A-Strip-O-Gram-Fireman to help him win a bet.
* Note: do not fall for anyone known as “One Night O’Neil.” Red flag.
* Remember that this is fake. Even if his very talented, very real lips are doing sexy things you definitely like.
* Do not bend that one tiny rule. (Well, maybe just a little bit.)
* Don’t be too surprised that when you bend a rule, something is bound to break…
Each book in The Mile High Firefighters series is STANDALONE:
* The Dating Dilemma
* The Wedding Dilemma
* The Firefighter’s Dilemma
Another Great Read By Mariah Ankenman
This was a fun, sexy take on the fake romance turned real trope. Both Dyson and Lexi were likable and the side characters added some fun to the story. My tiny personal gripe was with Dyson’s name. I just couldn’t stop thinking of a vacuum cleaner whenever I read it! :) As I mentioned, the story itself is a great take on a oft-used trope, but it’s done in a fun and interesting way so it doesn’t feel generic. I really like the way Ms. Ankenman writes and how natural and real her characters feel. This was a definite page turner and kept me engaged from beginning to end. I highly recommend it.
Sexy and fun
Who doesn’t want a hot firefighter that is sweet and fit and smart and reads? Dyson is so perfect (and I don’t usually go for the sweet guys) and Lexi is super relatable. I love that this book shows sometimes loves find you even when you aren’t really ready. All of the ups and downs the went through were so perfect. Loved it!