Book 6 in the New York Times bestselling Worth Series
Oh, what a tangled web…
Kelsey Cameron has spent the past four years thinking about a man she saw for only a minute. But it was a good minute.
Huck Beck is getting a second chance at fulfilling a dream. And he won’t do anything to mess that up. Even if every time he looks at Kelsey he desperately wants to do just that.
Forced to pretend to be a married couple, Kelsey and Huck have to lie to Huck’s family and friends. But in the end, are they really just lying to themselves?
Is the possibility of finding love…Worth The Lies?
This book contains 2-3 fairly graphic love scenes and the F-bomb is detonated once or twice. If it was a movie, it would be rated R.
The Worth Series thus far:
1. Worth the Weight (Lizzie and Finn)
2. Worth the Drive (Katie and Dario
3. Worth the Fall (Alison and Petey)
4. Worth the Effort (Deni and Sawyer)
4.5 Totally Worth Christmas - novella (Phoebe and Charlie)
5. Worth The Price (Liv and Twain)
6. Worth The Lies (Kelsey and Huck)
7. Worth The Flight (Jess and Zeke)
8. Worth The Burn (Sarah and Reilly)